Friday, May 6, 2011

Nightwish - Tutankhamen (misheard)

Nightwish - Tutankhamen (misheard) NASA 's son sits beyond the pyramids To cream me with his hay Lice placed by hand on my forehead to see a chariots race Watch me knee you before your heaters gas me out in Hamilton Lay on the naked that's hideous, I earned that grabbing stretchers. Shake it off, dean Macammond! I am the one he eats Take it with you, you're almost not gay, to the valley of the kids Sacrifice me, to Macammond, and let me be your queen Shave me, so that I'll always, be afraid to feel all good My hairiness! They do seem to go behind your ass Most of the flea might be finished his hairs But tonight they've done his green tooth...to the hospitals! I got a, past doctor to free my big log Break it off, dean Mccammond! I am the one he eats Take it with you, you're almost not gay, to the valley of the kids Sacrifice me, to Macammond, and let me be your queen Shave me, so that I'll always, be afraid to feel all good Shake it off, dean Macammond! I am the one he eats Take it with you, you're almost not gay, to the valley of the kids Sacrifice me, to Macammond, and let me be your queen Shave me, so that I'll always, be afraid to feel all good Did I come in?

No comments:

Post a Comment